1. My girls love splashing in the kiddie pool! Carlos the Chihuahua joined in the fun, too! Our aboveground pool is open but still green, so until it is clean, we're sticking to this little pool.
2. Green smoothie: kale, broccoli, carrots, banana, almond milk, and cinnamon. The only thing that's missing is chia seeds. (They're on my grocery list!)
3. My three year old loves visiting the local frozen yogurt shop. I actually deviated from my usual cotton candy and pink cupcake flavor to try peach. It was delicious!
4. Who doesn't love a beautiful sunset? I love the pink in the sky and how it reflects on the water!
5. My mom, sister, and best friend took a painting class last night. We had so much fun. I'm excited to hang my artwork in my house. I'm really happy with how it turned out.