Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Five for Friday

 
I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching  for a Five for Friday Linky Party. I love finding new blogs to follow through linkies!
 


 1. Have I mentioned I LOVE summer!? It was a beautiful day today... sunny skies, warm (upper 70's) and a light breeze. Perfect for a day outside!

 2. I took my daughters to a local park today. Tower Park is perfect for my three year old!  She can do most everything by herself this summer. There are swings, too!  My girlies like to swing side by side for hours!


3. We found this itty bitty toad today. Isabella, my three year old, was scared of it and didn't like Mimi (my mom and fellow kindergarten teacher) holding it! It was adorable and I had to snap a picture of it!
 4. We saw a magic show today while visiting my grandma. She lives in the memory care wing of assisted living home. It was heartwarming to see how the residents were so focused and animated with the magic tricks.
5. One week away from school and I'm already planning for the upcoming year!  My students will use this literacy station to match capital and lowercase letters. My school system teaches D'Nealian manuscript, so I start from the first day of school introducing D'Nealian writing. 

2 comments: