Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Cupcake Alphabet Match

One week into summer vacation and I'm already planning for back to school! As a child, I always loved getting ready to go back to school. I remember my mom telling us we weren't allowed to even buy new school supplies until after the fair was over! (What can I say? I'm a planner! I love organization and planning!)

I am excited to introduce new literacy stations in my classroom in August. I recently was awarded a grant to have a Listen to Reading station. I am so excited to be the proud owner of an iPod touch, KIDZ GEAR headphones, a Rockstar splitter to have up to 5 students listen to the iPod, and lots of books and CDs from Scholastic.

I want to get my new class excited about literacy, so I made this Cupcake Alphabet Match literacy center to match my cupcake-themed classroom.  The students will match capital and lowercase letters to make a cupcake. It's available in my TPT store!

No comments:

Post a Comment