Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Five for Friday and Facebook Free for All and another Freebie!

We had two 2-hour delays this week due to extreme cold! The kids arrive to school and less than an hour later they're at lunch. So much for getting anything done! Not to mention how wild they are from the routine being all crazy. Unfortunately, next week doesn't look much warmer....

I have had so many requests for a template for my 100 Day Cupcakes. It is available in my 100 Days Smarter packet on TPT. But, for this weekend only, it's free (just the cupcake template) if you click here.
                                               
I'm linking up with Primary Gal for her Friday Free for All. 
                                                      

 My house smells delicious! I am baking these flourless brownies. I'm not telling my husband about the secret ingredient of black beans!  He will most likely enjoy them until he finds out they contain beans!
                                      black bean brownies - My Whole Food Life 1
I am pretty excited to be a part of a Facebook  Free for All. Like my Facebook page to snag a free copy of my Wacky Hat Word Family sort with short vowels. I plan to use it during literacy stations to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday. 

                                    


Speaking of freebies, visit Primary Gal's facebook page to get lots of freebies for every grade level during the weekend-long Facebook Free-for-Al1!
                               Photo: Yay!!!  :)
Starting tonight at midnight, through Sunday evening at 7!
                                   
                                         
Visit DoodleBugs Teaching for the Five for Friday Linky! 


2 comments: