Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Monday Made It- 7/29

School starts in three weeks! Eeek! I do not feel ready! My classroom is getting there, but I still feel so disorganized!  And, I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer vacation and playing with my girls.  My girls go to a great daycare- they are in great care and learn a lot!  Last year, Isabella was introduced to Jolly Phonics, the same phonics program I use in kindergarten. (She is only three!) She can identify capital and lowercase letters as well as the sounds they make!  Although she will be in the same classroom as last year (the rooms are divided by age), this will count as her first year of preschool! 

I have pinned lots of cute first day of school picture ideas. I settled on making a chalkboard to document the important first day of school for my girls.

I spray painted an old picture frame I found at Goodwill years ago. I used Martha Stewart chalkboard paint from Michael's to paint the backing of the frame. (I gave it four coats.) Fortunately, it was nice and smooth!

 I might be addicted to chalkboard paint!  I have seen lots of cute ways to use it on Pinterest and Monday Made It linkys! 

Visit 4th Grade Frolics for the Monday Made It Linky Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment