Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chevron Alphabet Cards

I fell in love with Schoolgirl Style's Lilly Pulitzer inspired design when I saw it on Facebook last week. I have tried to link back to her website, but her Facebook says her website was hacked and is currently down. 
My walls are the green of the flowers in this picture.  I hope that incorporating some of these other colors into my classroom will tone down the green-ness of my walls!  I'm retiring my black and white alphabet this year to use my latest TPT creation! These alphabet cards are my first step to my Lilly Pulitzer inspired classroom. Don't worry, I am still keeping the cupcakes! :)

Get it now in my TPT store.

I also made a print version for those of you who don't mess with the monkey tails of D'Nealian like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment