Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Made It- 7/22/13

I am so excited about this planner I made for a gift for my sister. (Hopefully she misses this blog post so it can be a surprise!) She loves the look of the more expensive life planners but wasn't willing to spend $50+ dollars to own one, so I made her one!


    I am so pleased with how it turned out, and I love that it cost way less than the more expensive planners!  I had the front and back covers laminated at a local school supply store ($1.00) and had the black spiral binding done at Staples (about $4.00). I used card stock ($5.00 for a ream) and ink, which I already had.) 

 It features twelve monthly calendars.

 And weekly calendars, too.


It's available now in my TPT store!  Click here to get your copy!

Also available-  is a matching lesson plan book!  I haven't printed it yet, but I will share pictures once it is done!







Visit 4th Grade Frolics for more Monday Made It inspiration!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm now your newest follower. :)

    That is an adorable planner. I'm really starting to love all of the chevron stuff I've seen popping up. If I hadn't already purchased a perfect planner from Wal-Mart, I would definitely purchase yours!

    - Pam
    Moments to Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. That planner is beautiful.
    Lisa
    TGIF-Third Grade Is Fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the planner, so cute. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I need to figure out how to get creative with clip art and such so I can make things like this :)

    Pili
    Glitter and Gradebooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Your sister is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete