Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chevron Schedule Cards

As I was putting the final touches on my classroom before the students and parents arrived for the back to school picnic, I realized I could not find my schedule cards from last year! I am very organized, so I don't lose things!  (I bet I will find them tomorrow.....) It was a moment of panic- I couldn't find them or the file on my computer!  I went to Classroom Freebies, where I had downloaded them before and they were no longer available! Not that I had anything else to do, but I made my own schedule cards!  It ate up a lot of my time that should have been spent labeling and organizing the school supplies brought in by my class, but at least they match the other chevron items in my classroom and are the exact size that works for me! 
The schedule cards are available now in my TPT store. 

Good luck with the first day of school!  Mine is tomorrow! 

I have a Facebook page now for my blog. Please head over there and "like" it.  I plan on putting something special on there for my fans soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment