Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Teacher Feature

I am thrilled to be featured on Dana's blog, Common to the Core, as a new blogger. Still new to the blogging world, I am slowly learning the ins and outs of blogging. Blogging has proven to be so much fun-  I love sharing my ideas and inspiration with fellow teachers. And, I have to admit, it feels good to see that Bloglovin' follower number increase! :) Visit Common to the Core to check out my feature.

To celebrate this feature and to say thanks to all my wonderful followers, everything in my Teachers Pay Teachers store is 20% off until August 14th!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    I am so excited to be featured with you today, on Dana's blog. Your blog is adorable and I am thrilled to be your newest follower.

    Marcy
    SearchingForTeacherBalance

    ReplyDelete