Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Five for Friday 9/27 {Sunday Edition}

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for this week's Five for Friday linky party. 
Our seven year anniversary is tomorrow. John surprised me with a charm for my Pandora bracelet. He picked out this pretzel to commemorate our Disney World honeymoon. We ate big soft pretzels pretty much every day while in the Magic Kingdom! We went out to eat last night and had pretzels for our appetizer. This charm is perfect! :)
Last week I used Kindergarten Smiles' Apple Unit. We labeled parts of an apple and then enjoyed eating apples I picked from my parents' apple trees. 


My training group and I ran 26 miles last weekend. One of the women in my group made us these super cute and thoughtful medals! Everyone always says, if you run 26 miles, you better get a medal!  I am ready for the Chicago Marathon in 2 weeks!



BlogIMG_0856

My sister has a new blog called the 219. She blogs about personal style, home inspiration, and healthy living. Visit her and follow her on Bloglovin'! (P.S. I took some of the photographs featured on it!) 


My kiddos have been doing well with building stamina during the literacy stations portion of the literacy block. I created some stations to use in the upcoming weeks that will work with phonemic awareness and the alphabet. Click on the image above to get your copy in my TPT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment