Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Linkys






http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/ 

 Click on the image above to visit this fun linky's host, Doodle Bugs Teaching







                                                                     
Our classroom elf made an appearance on Monday, an hour before my evaluation by the principal. The kids were very well behaved during my evaluation, despite the excitement of meeting Snowbell!


They come into the classroom all excited to see where she will be hanging out each day!



                                                               




 We made elves using my new Classroom Elf Craftivity. They had so much fun creating their elf and writing about it!






                                                      Classroom Elf Craftivity


                                                                   
We went to visit Santa on Wednesday. Olivia didn't want to go to Santa, so we all ended up in the picture! Isabella was starstruck!


                                                                  

 Our town had a holiday night on Friday. Even though it was painfully cold, we went downtown to enjoy treats from the restaurants along the main road. At the park, an ice sculptor worked on an ice creation, and little trains gave people rides up and down the street!
                                                                

My grandma made this Christmas calendar for me when I was little. My mom always hung it up for my sisters and me to use. It's a part of my Christmas traditions! My girls love moving the bear each day on his journey to find Christmas. 


In addition to the Five for Friday Linky, I'm linking with with Seusstastic Classroom for the Elf on the Shelf Linky party.

No comments:

Post a Comment