Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

FestiveFriday

Happy (almost) Friday!  I am excited to be a part of the FestiveFriday $1.00 on TPT. Simply type FestiveFriday (no spaces and both F's are capital) into the search on Teachers Pay Teachers to find great resources for only $1. This is going on every Friday in November!

I love everything about November and December. I am a fanatic when it comes to the holidays! While my house is not decorated for Christmas yet, we are listening to Christmas music!  My kinders are enjoying listening to Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas albums on Spotify while they work. It's amazing- they are so quiet in order to hear the Christmas music!

Despite the Christmas music, my classroom is getting ready for Thanksgiving. My Festive Friday Dollar Deal for the week is a turkey-themed short vowel word family sort.  Click on the image below for this activity.


FestiveFriday Turkey Short Vowel Word Family Sort

No comments:

Post a Comment