Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Life Cycle of a Butterfly

Spring is on my mind. Although there is still some snow on the ground and the forecast is calling for more, I am ready to embrace spring!  I am excited for warmer temperatures, flowers, and butterflies! I plan on growing butterflies in my classroom. My teaching partner used a kit she ordered from Wal-Mart and was very pleased with it. My plan for Spring Break (5 more days!) to get a butterfly garden kit and prep my new Life Cycle of a Butterfly materials.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Life-Cycle-of-a-Butterfly-Science-and-Literacy-Activities-1163196

It is available now in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. Click on the image above.  I have included a variety of activities in this product: vocabulary cards; large, color life cycle book; black line student books; life cycle of a butterfly song; and student journals to mirror the full color class KWL chart, life cycle and anatomy of a butterfly labels. The student journals include an observation page to document the metamorphosis of our classroom caterpillars!   

No comments:

Post a Comment