Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

My Students LOVE Seesaw (and so do I!)

 Have I mentioned how much I love Seesaw in the classroom?  My school returned in person back in August.  This whole year I have been teaching in person students as well as remote students on Zoom.  Blended sychronous learning has been a learning experience. I feel that (on day 148) things have been going really smoothly for a while now.  Utilizing Seesaw to work on literacy skills has been a life saver- no prepwork (other than assigning activities) and my remote students can do the same work as the in person students.  I've been changing my beloved literacy stations to Seesaw activities to stay on track with my curriculum map, and I've been adding these activities to TPT for you to use in your classroom!




Ten new summer themed activities




Buggy themed activities


I want to hear your thoughts! What do you think of Seesaw? 

No comments:

Post a Comment