Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Five For Friday- a day late!



I am excited to be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a Five for Friday Linky Party!

1.My dog Carlos. He has been such a loyal companion, even as he is suffering from heart failure. He's currently snuggled on my lap!


 2. Today I ran my personal longest distance. I am training for the Chicago Marathon in October. I ran 10.81 (actually 11- my GPS turned off before we were finished) in  2 hours!  My pace was 10:54 a mile.

3. My three year old daughter and I worked on end of the year presents for her teachers.  She made her pots a "rainbow of pink." She is so excited to transfer some seeds she planted in a little greenhouse to her huge "rainbow of pink" flower pot in the morning. 


4. My students love reading the Finger Phonics books from Jolly Phonics. I brought them home this weekend for Isabella, my three year old, to read. She is learning Jolly Phonics at her preschool! 


5. My students have been taking the 100 Word Challenge. 14 students have earned ribbons!  4 more students took the challenge after I took this picture. Learn more about 100 Word Challenge.



fiveforfriday

No comments:

Post a Comment